Associate Professor of Operations Management
Information and Operations
School of Business.
o April 2009 – present. Associate Professor of Operations Management.
o August 2002 – April 2009. Assistant Professor of Operations Management.
Ph.D. Management Science,
· Huang, X., M. Nagarajan, G. Sošić. 2013. Some Implications of Pricing Bundles. Naval Research Logistics 60(3) 237-250.
· Huang, X., G. Sošić. 2012. Repeated Newsvendor Game with Transshipments. Newsvendor Problems: Models, Extensions and Applications,T. M. Choi (ed.), Springer International Series in Operations Research and Management Science, pp. 103-136.
· Ozen, U., G. Sošić, M. Slikker. 2012. A collaborative decentralized distribution system with demand forecast updates. European Journal of Operational Research 216(3) 573-583.
· Sošić, G. 2011. Impact of Demand Uncertainty on Stability of Supplier Alliances in Assembly Models. Production and Operations Management 20 (6) 905-920.
· Zhang, H., M. Nagarajan, G. Sošić. 2010. Dynamic Supplier Contracts under Asymmetric Inventory Information. Operations Research 58(5) 1380-1397.
· Huang, X., G. Sošić. 2010. Analysis of Industry Equilibria in Models with Sustaining and Disruptive Technology. (supplement with proofs) European Journal of Operational Research 207(1) 238-248.
· Huang, X., G. Sošić. 2010. Transshipment of Inventories: Dual Allocations vs. Transshipment Prices. MSOM 12(2) 299-312.
· Huang, X., G. Sošić. 2010. Repeated Newsvendor Game with Transshipments under Dual Allocations. European Journal of Operational Research 204(2) 274-284.
· Sošić, G. 2010. Stability of Information-Sharing Alliances in a Three-Level Supply Chain. Naval Research Logistics 57(3) 279-295.
· Nagarajan, M., G. Sošić. 2008. Game-Theoretic Analysis of Cooperation Among Supply Chain Agents: Review and Extensions. European Journal of Operational Research 187 (3) 719-745.
· Sošić, G. 2007. Collusion in Second-Price Auctions under Minimax Regret Criterion. Production and Operations Management 16 (4) 471-482.
· Nagarajan, M., G. Sošić. 2007. Stable Farsighted Coalitions in Competitive Markets. Management Science 53 (1) 29-45. (supplement with proofs)
· Sošić, G. 2006. Transshipment of Inventories Among Retailers: Myopic vs. Farsighted Stability. Management Science 52 (10) 1493-1508.
· Granot, D., G. Sošić. 2005. Formation of Alliances in Internet Based Supply Exchanges. Management Science 51 (1) 92-105.
· Granot, D., G. Sošić. 2003. A Three Stage Model for a Decentralized Distribution System of Retailers. Operations Research 51 (5) 771-784.
· Eilam Tzoreff, T., D. Granot, F. Granot, G. Sošić. 2002. The Vehicle Routing Problem with Pickups and Deliveries on Some Special Graphs. Discrete Applied Mathematics 116 (3) 193-229.
· Meca, A., G. Sošić. 2013. Benefactors and Beneficiaries: the Effects of Giving and Receiving on Cost-Coalitional Problems.
· Nagarajan, M., G. Sošić. 2011. Stable Supplier Coalitions in Assembly Systems with Commodity Components.
· Huang, X., G. Sošić. 2009. Selling Through Priceline? Managing Name-Your-Own-Price and Direct Channels Simultaneously in a Competitive Market. (revised June 2011)
· Nagarajan, M., G. Sošić, H. Zhang. 2009. Stable Group Purchasing Organizations. (revised September 2010)
School of Business.
o IOM 482 Supply Chain Management (undergraduate program)
o IOM 505 Sustainable Supply Chains (MBA program)
o IOM 506 Sourcing and Supplier Management (MBA program)
o IOM 581 Supply Chain Management (MBA program)
o IOM 670 Stochastic Models in Operations (Ph.D. program)
o IOM 672 Markov Decision Processes and Applications (Ph.D. program)
o IOM 672 Game-theoretical Models in Supply Chain Management (Ph.D. program)
o COMM 291 Application of Statistics in Business (undergraduate program)
o BAMS 517 Decision Analysis (M.Sc./Ph.D. program)
o BAMS 518 Markov Decision Processes (M.Sc./Ph.D. program)
Last updated: January 2013.