- Avoiding misconduct in your research
- On line science ethics resources
- On Being a Scientist: Responsible Conduct In Research (1995)
- Ethics in biology from the Online Ethics Center.
- Keeping your lab clean, or avoiding scientific misconduct.
- When your mentor becomes a thief: stolen work, stolen credit
- The moral un-neutrality of Science, an essay by physicist-turned-writer C.P. Snow. In his novel The Search, he wrote "A false statement of fact, made deliberately, is the most serious crime a scientist can commit. " Snow is famous for coining the term "the two cultures" to describe the gap between science and the humanities.
- UCSD (Ethics and survival skills in academia)
- National Postdoctoral Association (responsible conduct in research from a postdoc's viewpoint)